Amigos Do Facebook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Testgygyyyy
TRUE STORY ..............DO READ!!! EmptyThu 21 Jul 2016, 5:57 am by Moon Shine

» ♥•٠•●♥♥ THE INNOCENCE OF A CHILD ♥•٠•●♥
TRUE STORY ..............DO READ!!! EmptyTue 01 Nov 2011, 4:26 pm by NymphAngel

» Sometimes Little Thing Hurts:
TRUE STORY ..............DO READ!!! EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011, 7:52 am by NymphAngel

» A CUTE LOVE STORY”
TRUE STORY ..............DO READ!!! EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011, 8:53 am by NymphAngel

» Can you read this?
TRUE STORY ..............DO READ!!! EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011, 8:45 am by NymphAngel

» What's love ???‏
TRUE STORY ..............DO READ!!! EmptySun 09 Oct 2011, 11:47 am by NymphAngel

» ღ A Smile..
TRUE STORY ..............DO READ!!! EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 10:55 am by NymphAngel

» Єиʝσʏ βɛαʋтʏ σғ Ѧαтнɛмαтιcƨ !!!!!!!
TRUE STORY ..............DO READ!!! EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 3:59 pm by NymphAngel

» 13 Faces - Can you find them
TRUE STORY ..............DO READ!!! EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011, 11:50 am by NymphAngel

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of NetFriends (Under Construction) on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Amigos Do Facebook on your social bookmarking website

TRUE STORY ..............DO READ!!!

Go down

TRUE STORY ..............DO READ!!! Empty TRUE STORY ..............DO READ!!!

Post by NymphAngel Thu 21 Jul 2011, 11:16 am

This is a story of a young college girl who passed away last month.
Her name was Summera n she was living in Gulshan Iqbal. She was hit by a dumper truck. She had a boy friend named Arif. Both of them were true lovers. They always hung on the phone. You could never see her without her cell phone. In fact she also changed her phone from Mobilink to Ufone, so both of them can be on the same network, and save on the cost and get good network coverage. She spent half of the day talking with Arif. Summera's family knew about their relationship.
Arif was very close with Summera's family. (Just imagine their love). Before she passed away she always told her friends "If I pass away please bury me with my hand phone" she also said the same thing to her parents.> >>
After her death, people couldn't carry her coffin, I was there. A lot of
them tried to do so but still couldn't, everybody including me, had
tried to carry the coffin, the result is still the same. Eventually, they called the Maulvi sahib. He took a stick and started speaking to himself slowly.
After a few minutes, he said "this girl misses something here". Then her friends told the Maulvi sahib about her intentions to bury her with her phone.
He then opened the coffin and places her phone and SIM card inside the casket. After that they tried to carry the coffin. It could be moved and they carried it into the van easily. All of us were shocked. Summera's parents did not inform Arif that Summera had passed away. After 2 weeks Arif called Summera,s mom. Arif:"I'm coming home today. Cook something nice for me.
Dont tell Summera that I'm coming home today, I wanna surprise her." Her mother replied..... "You come home first, I wanna tell you something very
important." after he came, they told him the truth about Summera.
Arif thought that they were playing a fool. He was laughing and said
"don't try to fool me - tell Summera to come out, i have a gift for her Please stop this nonsense". Then they showed him her grave. He said... "It's not true. We spoke yesterday. She still calls me.
Arif was shaking. Suddenly, his phone rang. "See this is from Summera,
see this..." he showed the phone to Summera,s family. All of them told him to answer. He talked using the loudspeaker mode. All of them heard his conversation. Loud and clear, no cross lines, no humming. It was the actual voice of Summera & there was no way others could use her SIM card since it was nailed inside the coffin. They were so shocked and asked for the Maulvi sahib's help again. The Maulvi sahib brought his aide to solve this matter.He & his aide worked for 5 hours. Then they discovered one thing...

Ufone has the best coverage. Where ever you go, their network follows (app jahan hum hain wahan)!!! Ab Baat Ban Jaaye

Image Sharing

Back to top Go down